The PMA process guided policy research conducted by the Climate and Community Project to clarify the political landscape of Climate Justice Pillars in each state (TX | LA | KY | PA). This participatory research led to the creation of seven key intervention areas to be advanced at the local, state, and regional levels to address the climate reality.
- Staff Transitions and Welcomes: Fall 2023
- Blow to Biden as offshore wind auction in Gulf of Mexico fails to stir interest
- Remembering Katrina and Ida. Moving forward with repair and a call for transformation.
- Offshore wind development could offer a different path forward for the Gulf – if we listen to the frontlines
- Biden should not continue to sacrifice our oceans for the fossil-fuel industry | OPED by Kendall Dix and Zanagee Artis